Your privacy is important to us so we developed this privacy notice to explain how we manage and look after your information. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) provides individuals with a number of rights including right of access to their personal information, called a “Data Subject Access Request” as well as right to rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, objection and data portability.
This policy relates to your use of the Paym website.
- to compile statistical analysis of the pages of the website you visit;
- to help us develop our business, products, services and our website;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- Google Analytics and Advertising Policy: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/support/what-to-include-in-your-privacy-policy
We also use Facebook Pixel cookies. For more information please refer to Facebook Pixel https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/printable
If you do not agree with the use of personal data that may be aggregated by the above third parties, please do not browse MPSCo website.
2. Who we are
Mobile Payments Service Company Limited (MPSCo) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Faster Payments, which is now wholly owned by the New Payment System Operator (NPSO). Mobile Payments Service Company Limited (Company number 08653992) is a limited company incorporated in England and our registered office is 2 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YN.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Writing to the above address;
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we collect personal information about you. It applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our websites.
Whenever the processing is carried out on the basis of our legitimate business interests, we have [or we will] established this lawful basis by reference to (a) MPSCo’s business services model and (b) MPSCo’s contract commitments to clients.
When someone visits https://paym.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This information is necessary to enable us to optimise future use of our site(s). The basis for this processing is our legitimate interest. You can find more information on how Google uses data when you use our web sites or apps, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
When you visit our website we log the visit and capture data including your IP address. Processing of this data is carried out to optimise the usage of our site, and to identify any malicious activity. The basis for this processing is our legitimate interest.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. MPSCo may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies.
You may refuse to accept cookies or be alerted as to when a cookie is being sent by activating the relevant setting on your browser. If you choose not to accept cookies our websites may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
Where enquiries are submitted to us, whether via post, email or telephone, we will only use the information supplied to us to deal with the enquiry. By contacting us and providing us with this information, you are giving us consent to process it for the purposes of resolving your query.
3.5 People who contact us via social media
We use a third party provider, Hootsuite to manage our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by Hootsuite for three months. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
4. Recipients we share your data with
4.1 Website data is shared with our parent company and its subsidiaries, as required in fulfillment of our contracts, or as required by MPSCo to maintain the security and integrity of the MPSCo websites.
4.2 Other than to those third parties listed below, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party unless either we have your permission to do so, or we are, or consider ourselves to be, under a legal or regulatory obligation to do so. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to the following recipients, though we will use our reasonable endeavours to control the use of your Personal Information:
- Our third party service providers for the purposes of carrying out their services (including those used by us to complete your orders for products and/or services);
- Any person to whom we propose to transfer any of our rights and obligations under any agreement we have with you;
- Our professional advisers and external auditors;
- Any of our agents.
4.3 Hyperlinks and third party services
5. Your rights
This website does not deliver the Paym services nor provides any services other than information about Paym. The Paym services are made available to you by your bank.
For requests about your personal data regarding the Paym service provided to you by your bank, please contact your bank.
The present document provides you with some information about your rights under the GDPR. These rights regarding your personal information that is processed by us include:
- The right of access: allows you to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing;
- The right to rectification: allows you to request the data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure: allows you to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing;
- The right to object: you must have an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation.
You can contact us directly by post or email to exercise your rights, as set out in Section 6 below.
6. Queries or complaints
This privacy notice does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our processing of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed.
We try to meet the highest standards when processing personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
If you want to make a request, or a complaint, about the way we have processed your personal data, you can contact us directly by:
- Writing to us: MPSCo Limited, 2 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN;
- Emailing us at email@example.com;
Alternatively you have the right to lodge a complaint with the regulator which oversees data protection law:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
7. Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. Notifications of changes to this privacy notice will be via our website. This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018 in accordance with the GDPR.